We value our reputation as well as yours, which is why we only invite the creme de la creme of professional jewellery designers to open a boutique. For this reason, it’s important to ensure all your jewellery works of art are showcased on WNDRLND in the best possible light. To excite and inspire your customers, WNDRLND has created guidelines which ensure consistency on the site and provide the community – your customers – with the most fabulous experience. As we’re sure you’ll appreciate, this will benefit sales, both new and repeated.
There are two categories; Required and Recommended. Below are useful ‘Recommended’ points for our partners. While not crucial, these are advised to help drive sales (they really do work, trust us!) The ‘Required’ points are exactly that. Don’t worry, there’s nothing too scary but to be part of our WNDRLND, they do need to be followed.
- You the designers must upload at least two images per product. Maximum four images to be uploaded, this includes your main product image.
- The first image must be on a product shot on a white background (it’s all about consistency).
- If only one purchase option of a particular product , then the second image to be a lifestyle shot, because we all like to know the scale of a product purchased on the internet.
- The remaining images should be close up at different angles. It’s all in the detail, your customers don’t want to return your treasures because it wasn’t the right texture (some people are fussy, we know – just like us).
- All photography must be watermark-free and cropped to highlight the pieces at their best.
- We would suggest that you upload the maximum four images, in addition to your obligatory four, showing detail, alternative angles and beautiful packaging.
- Remember your customer can’t touch and feel your works of art. They have to rely on you to describe and display your pieces clearly. Show your work off in the most concise and detailed way and you will benefit from a higher sales rate.
- While we require the images to use a white background, if you have any white/ clear products they may be more striking and easier to visualise on a darker background. Approval must be given first.
- You, the designer, must ensure all your pieces are accurately described, importantly including size and material used. No-one likes the hassle of a return because a purchase has been misrepresented.
- You, the designer, must ensure all your products are originally designed by yourself with no uploads from other brands or other designers.
- If you, the designer, have a range of designs at different price points, you should include them. Remember that your customer is not necessarily purchasing for themselves. Sometimes people like to buy a less expensive product first to gain confidence in that particular designer.
- To grow your presence on WNDRLND, we would suggest you upload a minimum of four items. As they say, “the more the merrier”.
- Looks matter, even for packaging. Customers will judge your pieces before they even unwrap the parcel. Therefore you, the designer, must ensure that all your hard work is shipped in attractive, durable gift packaging and do your utmost to protect your items during shipment via padding or similar alternatives. Not only will this protect your designs but both of our reputations for quality.
- Remember your packaging should be an extension of your product. It’s all about representing your brand and enhancing the customer experience – who doesn’t love the excitement of unwrapping beautifully presented treasures?
- Should a refund be requested and agreed by both parties, (unfortunately it happens sometimes), you, the designer, must offer a full refund (excluding the shipping cost), providing the customer requests and returns the item(s) within 14 days of receipt. The refund will only be issued once the designer has received the piece back, is satisfied with the condition and notified WNDRLND.
- For a smoother refund experience WNDRLND will request customers to return the item by tracked delivery within 14 days of receipt.
- Should the item(s) be damaged in transit or fail to arrive at the destination, we would highly recommend designers provide another, identical piece for the customer free of charge. As we all know, good deeds are rewarded tenfold and positive word of mouth spreads like wild fire. When we receive good service we cant stop talking about it. So, think about actions which inspire repeat business.
CONVERSATION WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS
- You, the designer, will never (ever) sneakily sneak the customer away from the WNDRLND platform to transact.
- When a customer poses a question to you, the designer, you or your representative will reply in a professional manner within 24 hours (on a working day of course, we’re not tyrants).
- When you have lovingly packaged your adored creations, you will mark them as “Completed” on your personal WNDRLND dashboard.
- Everyone enjoys that personal touch and what better way than to have a small, handwritten “thank you for shopping” card within the parcel. Make someone feel special (and the chances are they will stay loyal).
- You, the designer, will never (ever) sneakily sneak the customer away from the WNDRLND platform to transact. You, the designer, agree to price match your products on both your own site and all other retail channels.
- You agree to set delivery times on your boutique and adhere to them.
- Free tracked UK to UK P&P will be offered by you on all orders over £50.
- UK to UK shipped postal orders under £50 will use signed for Royal Mail. UK to UK Orders over £50 must be shipped using Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed
- You agree to keep all your stock levels up to date.
- Payment – once the order has been marked as ‘Completed’, we hold payment for 15 working days, just to make sure there are no returns and refunds required. Before payment is issued it goes into a queue and payment is transferred to your account on every 1st and 15th day of each month.
- Always stay calm and stay fabulous.